The website www.giovannibellia.it collects some Personal Data from its Users.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Owner and Data Controller is:
Azienda Ennio Bellia – Viale Treviso 106, 30020 Portogruaro (VE), email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA TREATED
The Types of Personal Data collected are:
Cookies, navigation and website usage data, name, surname, email, telephone number, payment management data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of navigation and usage data, collected automatically during the use of this website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this website to provide the Service. If this website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data and this won’t have any any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Owner at the email address provided above.
Users assume responsibility for the third parties Personal Data that are obtained, published or shared through this website and guarantee that they have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
The treatment is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly relating to the purposes indicated below. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this website (administrative, commercial, technical personnel) or external subjects (postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data; they named by the Data Owner as Data Managers. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
The Personal Data, provided by Users who intend to use services or products offered through the website, are used for the sole purpose of responding to requests or performing the service or provision requested. The legal basis of these treatments is the need to respond to the requests of the interested parties or to carry out activities envisaged by the agreements defined with the interested parties.
The Personal Data may be used for the sale of products, including payment and delivery. The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may be relating to the credit card, the bank account used for the transfer or other payment instruments provided. The Payment Data collected by this website depends on the payment system used by the Users.
With the consent provided by the User, the Data may be used for commercial communication activities relating to the Owner’s offers of products or services. The legal basis of this treatment is the freely expressed consent by the interested party.
Eventually, the Data may be used to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject.
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court, or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment, for the defense against abuse by the User in the use of this website or relating Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
Apart from these hypotheses, User's navigation Data are treated to perform the Service or provision requested.
However, it’s always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, on a consent, if it’s provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
PLACE OF TREATMENT
The Data are treated at the Data Controller’s headquarters, at the datacenters where this Website is physically installed (located in Italy or in other EU countries) and at the places where the third parties, appointed by the Data Controller, operate. For more information, contact the Owner.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the User can contact the Owner.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The Data are treated and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes relating to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed and, in any case, within the limits of the law.
- When the treatment is based on the User's consent, the Owner can retain the Personal Data for a longer period or until said consent is revoked.
- Finally, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an Authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Users can exercise certain rights relating to the Data treated by the Owner.
In particular, the Users have the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The Users can revoke the previously expressed consent to the treatment of their Personal Data.
- oppose the treating of their Data. The Users can object to the treating of their Personal Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- access their Data. The Users have the right to obtain information on the Data treated by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the treating and to receive a copy of their Personal Data treated.
- check and ask for rectification. The Users can verify the correctness of their Personal Data and request their updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the Users can request the limitation of the treating of their Personal Data. In this case, the Data Controller won’t treat the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the Users can request the cancellation of their Personal Data to the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another Owner. The Users have the right to receive their Personal Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, when technically possible, to obtain their transfer without obstacles to another Owner. This provision is applicable when the Data are treated with automated tools and the treating is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- fill out a complaint. The Users can fill out a complaint to the competent Personal Data Protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
To exercise the User's rights, Users can direct a request to the Owner, using the contacts indicated in this website. Requests are processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case, within 30 days.
If the changes concern Treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Personal Data (or Data)
The Personal Data is any information which, directly or indirectly, makes a natural person identified or identifiable, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number.
Navigation or Usage Data
This are information collected automatically through this website (also by third-party applications integrated into this website), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Users who connect to this website, addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s response (successful, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the Users, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example, the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the website, with particular attention to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User's IT environment.
The individual using this website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The legal entity, public authority, service or other entity which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of treating Personal Data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the functioning and use of this site.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and treated.
The Service provided by this website, as described in the relative terms (if available) on this website.
Small portion of Data stored within the User's device.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this website.
Last modified: 10/05/2023